FLOATING FLOORS FOR HOME POLING
Sick of dancing on carpet?
Wore your knees out on tile and concrete?
Have custom hardwood floors you can’t damage?
We’ve got your back.
Transform your space with Home Studio Surface — the world’s best removable pole dance floor for home studios.
Dancing for fun?
Working on your fitness?
Giving lessons at home?
The Home Studio Surface makes your space as versatile as you are.
Enjoy a professional studio experience every time you dance, do yoga, or stretch at home.
The Home Studio Surfaces is available in 3 different sizes and 6 beautiful finishes.
The Home Studio Surface — ANNOUNCING MODEL 3.0, the world’s best floating removable pole dance floor
The Home Studio Surface model 3.0 features :
- Sizes 8’x8’, 8’x12’, 8’x16’ for small to large spaces, in 6 standard finish options.
- Our thinnest, lightest surface yet — measures less than 1” thick, and each 4’x8’ panel weighs approx. 54 lbs.
- Can be used on top of carpet, tile, concrete and more. Suitable for all climate-controlled rooms of the house, condo, or apartment. Can be modified by user for greater shock absorption.
- Can be disassembled and stored.
- Scratch-resistant laminate top and lightweight shock-absorbing core create a smooth, professional-looking surface.
- Rounded corners for greater comfort and ease during use.
- Our simplest assembly yet featuring upgraded joining and locking mechanisms.
- Can be wrapped with lighting for a performance-venue look.
- Beautiful laminate finish is ideal for photos and videos.
- All Home Studio Surface owners receive a complimentary 1-month membership to PoleBodyFusion.com, with access to loads of online classes in pole, fitness, chair dance and more.
ABOUT THE HOME STUDIO SURFACE –
Your professional-grade, removable studio flooring solution made for pole dance
What it is
The Home Studio Surface (the ‘floating’ pole dance floor) is the leading professional-grade, removable flooring solution for pole dancers. ‘Floating’ simply means that the Home Studio Surface sits upon the existing flooring and is not permanently attached to it with hardware or adhesives — meaning it can be efficiently removed, stored, and re-assembled. Home Pole Studios’ ultra-lightweight, scratch-resistant panels make the Home Studio Surface the highest-quality removable flooring solution for pole dancing at home.
Who can use it
The Home Studio Surface is designed for anyone who pole dances. It can also be used for yoga, stretching, acro and more. Whether you are a pole or aerial instructor, attend studio classes in person, or subscribe to online lessons and practice at home, you need somewhere to practice or host lessons. Installation and assembly are straightforward and can be completed by two adults in just a few minutes (see our YouTube channel for assembly videos and more).
Design and Use
Our most popular size is made up of two 4’x8′ panels that join and lock together, creating an 8′ x 8′ dance floor measuring less than 1“ thick, providing you with 10’+ diagonals for floorwork and more. Each panel is framed with solid wood, filled with an extremely lightweight shock-absorbing core material, then finished with a scratch-resistant laminate top for an incredible studio experience every time you dance, whether barefoot or in heels. This design helps keep the Home Studio Surface flush and level under the tension of the pole, even on carpeted surfaces. This is an important distinction from all-wood “sprung” floating floors, which are designed to bend/give under a dancer’s weight, making them ideal for ballet, tap, etc. However, these types of sprung floors should not be used in conjunction with a pole due to the tension required to safely install a removable pole, which can cause gaps, lips, and other discrepancies between flooring segments.
The pole can be placed anywhere on the Home Studio Surface, but please read our recommendations on placement for ideal usage.
- Created using a strong, durable, lightweight core and professional-grade shock absorbing material
- Finished with beautiful, scratch-resistant laminate for a true studio experience at home, barefoot or in heels
- Designed for use under both removable and permanently mounted poles
- Simple to install and remove
- Designed and tested by professional pole dancers
- Made in the U.S.A
We offer six beautiful standard finishes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DELIVERY, ASSEMBLY and MORE
ASSEMBLY: Put together your Home Studio Surface
THE POLE: Re-install your pole
XPOLES, all models:
You’ll need to adjust your XPole height by winding it back down about two inches before re-installing it. If your pole is adjusted such that you cannot twist it down two inches, you may need to remove an extension. In that case, take out your smallest extension, and then use the adjusting mechanism to increase height until the pole fits again.
From there, follow installation instructions starting with the segment from 2:23-3:23, and from 13:00-end in the XPole Install video (2014 and newer models).
See segment from 2:35-2:55 and also 5:55-end in the XPole Install video (2013 and prior models).
LILMYNX, all models:
Contact manufacturer and/or consult warranty (if applicable) on your pole purchase. Most LILMYNX pole heights are not adjustable, which should be taken into consideration before changing the height of your dance space. Home Studio Surfaces, as noted on our About page, are compatible with adjustable-height poles. If you are planning to make the Home Studio Surface a permanent or semi-permanent part of your home studio along with a fixed-height pole, we recommend you install your Surface first and then measure the height for your pole.
Platinum Stages, removable multi-piece:
You may need to ensure your pole is on the shortest setting before re-installing and/or removing extensions. See 0:38-end in the Multi-Piece promo video and consult manufacturer or warranty (if applicable) on your pole purchase.
* Our goal is to provide you with quality products, up-to-date and honest information, and competitive pricing. The information on this page may change without notice as we refine and improve our products and processes — please re-read before placing your order to make sure you have the most current information. ** Our flooring does not guarantee injury-free activity in any way, nor does it remove the need for proper stretching, spotting, or usage of a crash mat. Home Pole Studios LLC shall not be liable for special, indirect, consequential or punitive damages of any kind under sale agreement or otherwise, whether or not caused by its negligence, and assumes no risk whatsoever as to the result of the use of Product either singly or in combination with other material.